De Facto focused on various factors before executing a solution. The team of experienced architects considered the following things:
- Assessment of the current state
Assess current business applications
Assess current business processes
Assess current information systems
Assess current infrastructure environments
- Target the future environments
Define target business applications
Define target business processes
Define target information systems
Define target infrastructure environments
Dynamics CRM 2015
SQL Server 2012 with Reporting Services
Dynamics CRM Reporting Services Extensions
- Data migration into CRM: Load sequence
Account data, relationships, and activity history
Contact data and activity history
Product version data
Core product data
Core product version data
Lead data, history and loop fuse data
Opportunity data, and activity history
Case data and activity history
Since project commencement until project completion, De Facto followed a proper step-wise process, including the following stages:
- Pre-migration planning
- Project initiation
- Landscape analysis
- Solution design
- Build and test
- Execute and validate
- Deliver and monitor.
De Facto followed a two-phase strategy to ensure uninterrupted service flow during the execution of the solution.
De Facto first integrated all client accounts and opportunity information to ensure the Exactive sales team continued to efficiently close on business and customer service. Then, it integrated service history data, which enabled the client’s support team to properly manage on-going engagements.
For migration, De facto used Scribe Workbench. With Insight Workbench, it migrated data directly, thereby taking control of the data migration process.
Using Scribe, De Facto:
- Completed data migration of Salesforce objects to DCRM Entities.
- Improved quality of task.
- Got exact mapping of Salesforce fields with DCRM Fields.
- Reduced data migration costs.
- Provided shortest-route, quick-quality migration.
- Mapped lookup fields of Salesforce with CRM lookup fields.
- Mapped picklist value with CRM option set value.