What is PSA?
Project Service Automation (PSA) belongs to Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite. The PSA is the best pick to ensure your sales team, project managers, resource managers, and project personnel coordinate for maximum profit and highest possible efficiency. Using PSA, you can run your business optimally. It works together with your existing project management tools so that you can easily manage every aspect of your project from sales, to resourcing, to delivery and billing. The best thing is that PSA falls under Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite which makes it easily connectable with the other Dynamics 365 business apps.
Why is PSA ‘must’ for your business?
Project Service Automation boasts all the features you need to run a project without any bottlenecks. With this SaaS solution by your side, you can run your project-based businesses more productively, profitably and with higher client satisfaction. Built on Microsoft’s intelligent cloud, you can deploy it independently or can integrate it seamlessly with other Dynamics 365 applications. Like other Dynamics 365 applications, PSA has in-built Power BI and Cortana Intelligence and seamlessly integrates with Office 365 to optimize the way your organization works by ensuring end-to-end project delivery experience. Optimize your opportunity management, project planning, resource management, team collaboration, time and expenses, customer billing, analytics, integration, and boost business productivity.
Benefits of PSA
If you still aren’t convinced with what all wonders PSA can do for your organization, we are here with the ways in which the application is going to prove beneficial for you:
- Manage projects confidently: With a predictable and customer-centric service delivery model, plan and deliver successful projects.
- Optimize your resources: Anticipate resource demand better, and make sure the right resources work on the right projects, keeping utilization high.
- Forecast project profitability: Prioritize project-based sales opportunities with built-in intelligence and expect successful outcomes.
- Go highly productive: Equip your service professionals to deliver the best work with powerful intuitive and collaborative tools.
- Innovate with a modern and adaptable platform: Revolutionize with PSA, which is not just easy to customize, and extend, but also connects seamlessly to other apps and services you already use.
De Facto Infotech is the PSA partner you need
De Facto Infotech is a leading player and expertise in Microsoft products. Our team can assist you with the powerful suite of Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps like Project Service Automation. From integration to upgradation, the experts at De Facto can help you out with all your needs.
Read More: Project Service Automation